Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas...The 4th Chapter *Moving on*

Tomorrow is the "Christmas Eve" so hope filipinos completes the 9 days of sacrificing "Simbang Gabi" yes in Philippines, if you complete the 9 days of sacrificing you may have a one wish and you wish may come true ^_^ if i completed the mass, im gonna wish that i can have a prospering life...one of the "8 things that you wish to have this christmas" at my last post.

Be ready for the "Noche Buena!" my mom went to the market, i don't know if she will buy some recipies to cook for the celebration of christmas :)

I want to share things i want to express with lols...for short, RANT. from the Pokémon-PH christmas contest, i spent my money, time and effort for this coloring page because i want to have some christmas gift, i know that i cannot have some pokémon toys this christmas and being a pokémon fan, my honor to join this kind of contest...why? recently i cannot use the computer because my mom always uses it, i cannot watch pokémon episodes because we don't have a television, then let's say im working with this coloring page is for my past time and to collect more pokémon stuffs :)

i hate my mom that she was always forget to put my entry to the the post office, i told her many times that "please mom i don't want to waste this opportunity!"
the deadline, i was alone at the stock room and silently cried...punching the wall with my bear hands *thats why i cant hold heavy things right now* so i just accept and trying to move on again...

2 comments:

Webster Twelb said...

Naman! Sobrang matagal ng tapos yang contesy na yan. Kasar ka dahil pinost mo lang ung contest s blog mo one week bgo matapos yung contest...that thing is sooo over...

Anyway! Merry Christmas!

Than-than said...

lols...i just accept, kasi tapus na rin hehehe na enjoy naman aku sa ginagawa ku...hope mga contestants ay napasa na rin nila ung mga gawa nila ^_^