Thursday, April 3, 2008

B-Boys and the Official Trailer

i know lot of person who loves to dance when they hear their favorite musics like disco & technos...pop & RnB and Rock & HipHop. I actually love to dance specailly with my favorite dance steps on Hare Hare Yukai in Melancholy Suzumia, Secretly i only dance at my room alone without any person who sees me lol, when im dancing, i feel something realxing...and i can call this a stress relief ^__^ So how about this.



this video was featured in youtube so for those who already watched this well you can this watch again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Wanted to email you, but could not locate your email address on the blog. We have 2 cool widgets ( a slideshow widget and a content widget) which can help enhance site interaction and reader's experience. Please contact me at ashishbaldua5@gmail.com to know more.

Thanks
Ashish Baldua

Anonymous said...

The breakin I used to do and these guys do are like 2 differnt things.