Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our last lecture...

A post that we are now stepping through the line to another...

me and my sister took an awards, and of course! I'm so very glad to hook up an award. This my first time to took an award for being "Best in Computer" a Non-Academic award and not bad nor instead to have an Academic Award...as a student i can still make my self more on studies next time :) maybe a lot more time for collecting experience can obtain the hardest dreams...

from all works i did and exams i passed over... maybe
this subject[computer] is the one i do not even use anything to made my grades better from cheating. Now when i comes in project, i think the worst project i did was our final project in English...our aim is to finish our journal that tell all about the events happen at the Juniors, typing jobs and layout design i made it all to make my grades pass by this project, it takes me a lot of time and electricity to make my job well done for my group and for my grades.

from our recognition, i learn a lot of things from the guest speaker, her English pronunciation were very great. One thing i learned that "...education is one of our needs in life." I made it to step on the stage because i have a dream. A person can obtain what it wants if he or she will try to step on the line and face the trials...
Now even though i don't took a medal or a ribbon, i still got to step on the stage.


Each of us stands as a role model, to give all the efforts of how strong we are... i was very proud that my sister took an award of being "Best in EPP" and a "Third Honor/Silver Medalist Student."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very glad to hear from you about your achievements. Your "Best in Computer" is also an academic recognition because it is one of your subjects in school which you learned your basic skills plus your hands on experienced. I want you to keep that basic know how of yours because that is only the begining. We are now in the computer age where all jobs at works are computerized. That is also important because from here, this will lead you to "computer programmer", "computer engineer" or "computer science" but this need more knowlege in mathematics. Computer animation is also good but I can catergorize this as a non-professional job because you can learn this on a vocational course. Unlike the 3 professional titles I mention above, these you can acquire them in college. There are so much much more to learn in this field. So just keep it up. Congatulations! by the way...

Anonymous said...

I want also to congratulate your sister for being the 3rd placer in their class. Don't tell me she has more brain than you, academically? But that's OK. You have your own specialty. My advise to you is strive harder and have more concentration on your academics. If you want to become a computer engineer or programmer, concentrate on Mathematics and more on English... These are the only 2 subjects you have to concentrate. If you can master all of these 2 subjects, then you are 99% in achieving you goal...

Than-than said...

gee thanks anonymous, i am so flattered!
i decided to take a two course *info tech & computer science* now im still pursuing my self to achieve a higher grades next school year.

yes, my sister has more brain than me because she really likes to read books and wants to learn more...on the day of our examination she doesn't stop reviewing if she's not yet finish~

actually i am 5 years older from my sister.

Anonymous said...

it nice to see young people like you that has ambition in life, never stop sharpinening your saw, go get them tiger